Everyone in Sandyford is invited to be part of a smaller group where we can get to know one another far better. Here are the group options available to you:
- Prayer Groups - every Wednesday evening we meet in prayer groups for the second half of our prayer meeting. Every member of Sandyford Church is automatically a member of one of these prayer groups, and anyone else is welcome to come and join a group. These are great times for praying for one another and issues that we’re concerned about. It’s an important time for us as a family.
- Young mums' Bible study group - Monday mornings, 10am-12noon. A creche is available for babies and toddlers. Contact Fiona Wilson if you’re interested.
- The Tuesday Afternoon Fellowship- 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
- The Walking Group - Normally, first Saturday of the month. We tackle a variety of easy and more ambitious walks and hills. If you enjoy getting away into the hills, you’ll love this group. Contact David Blenkinson for more information.
- Student & 20s - 30s Free Meal & Bible Study - every Thursday at 6.30pm in the church hall. Contact Suzannah Molloy or Sarah Muir for more information.
- International Student Cafe - Every Friday at 8.00pm in the church hall. Contact Suzannah Molloy or Sarah Muir for more information.